Graphic stand-alone administration for memcached to monitor and debug purpose
This program allows to see in real-time or from the start of the server, stats for get, set, delete, increment, decrement, cas command, as well as server stats (network, items, server version) with googlecharts
You can go further to see each server slabs, occupation, memory wasted and items (key & value).
To extract these informations, phpMemCacheAdmin uses, as you wish, direct communication with server, PECL Memcache or PECL Memcached API.
Download it here : http://code.google.com/p/phpmemcacheadmin/
Do not hesitate to give your comments, ideas and corrections.
- Stats for each or all memcached servers
- Stats for every command : set, get, delete, incr, decr, cas, ...
- Slabs stats (Memory, pages, wasted, items)
- Items stats (View items in slabs, then data for each key)
- Network stats (Traffic, bandwidth)
- Execute commands : get, set, delete, flush_all on servers to administrate or debug it
- Get data with key on servers
- Delete keys on servers
- Flush servers
- Top-like real time stats with configurable alerts
Last update : Tue, 13 Apr 2010 16:12:36 +0200 (refresh rate : 2 sec)
SERVER:PORT %MEM %HIT HIT/s CONN GET/s SET/s DEL/s EVI/s READ/s WRITE/s
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:11211 0.6 96.8 15.0 39 5.0 5.8 0.0 0.0 7.9 Kb 7.9 Kb
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:11211 50.8 95.7 279.5 485 279.5 12.5 0.0 0.0 34.0 Kb 203.5 Kb
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:11211 48.1 95.1 259.3 464 259.5 13.0 0.0 0.0 29.9 Kb 116.3 Kb
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:11211 49.8 96.0 314.8 463 314.5 13.3 0.0 0.0 68.0 Kb 108.5 Kb
- Edit configuration directly from web page
- phpMemCacheAdmin can use socket communication, PECL Memcache or Memcached API
- PHP 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 (Linux & Windows)
- Memcache 1.4+ (Linux & Windows), not compatible with 1.3 or fewer
- Firefox, Opera, Chrome
- Some part may not be very resistant to error
- Live stats can sometime generate errors, it will be fixed