Subversion 1.7.1 Released
Release notes for Subversion 1.7.1 from official site.
Thirteen days after 1.7.0 release, this is the big bugfix release.
Mainly performance and stability issues.
- Improve performance of 'svn info'
- Improve hash table sorting performance
- Update bash completion for 1.7
- Make 'svn ls' continue to work with 1.0-1.3 repos
- Improve handling of error messages generated by Cyrus SASL
- Update INSTALL documentation file
- Error instead of assert when upgrading corrupt WCs
- Improve memory usage in merge
- Fix an invalid assertion in merge
- Improve performance of 'merge --reintegrate' in edge-case
- Fixed: 'svn mergeinfo' shows wrong revisions for added nodes
- Make 'svn add --parents D/file' work if D is deleted
- Improve performance of trivial text file merges
- Add FSFS sanity check to prevent corruption seen in the wild
- Improve correctness/performance of recursive info and proplist
- Fix memory leak in 'merge --reintegrate'
- Fix handling of directories after 'update --set-depth=empty'
- Fix 'checksum != NULL' assertions in some upgraded WCs
- Fix upgrading of WCs containing authz-restricted dirs
- Make the server tolerate svn:mergeinfo with malformed paths
- Fix some erroneous warning messages from the svn client
- Fix WC upgrade with replaced nodes in edge-case
No new features in this version.
You can download it from : http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.7.1/